COVID19 Business Support
We’re seeing a time of unprecedented disruption to business, with millions of businesses temporarily forced to close or dramatically change the way they operate. The CUBE team saw immediately that we needed to help grassroots entrepreneurs navigate this confusing time.
Working with Sovereign we’ve launched a Covid19 Business Support service to offer advice and guidance to help residents in business through the crises. The service is aimed at those who were in business as the pandemic took hold and the UK lockdown started. Future projects will help all those residents who are considering starting new businesses.
We’re here to help residents in business to:
- cope with the crisis and prepare for the future,
- access government grants and loans support,
- understand the government changes as they happen,
- diversify and collaborate to find new income streams,
- understand how they can trade in the ‘new normal’